? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Surviving The Wait

Hey all! Sorry I haven't updated recently. I've been pretty busy. 


Eric is doing good. He says he is bored over there, but I am sure that will change once the weather warms up. According to his Battalion Commander, his company is working on roads, canal cleanings and bridges. They are also working on a school expansion program for the children of the area. He is also doing regular patrols through their area, and is standing posts at all hours of the night. His morale seems high, but he does miss us and his family. 

Alexis is getting SO big. She can roll over from belly to back, and vise versa. She has found her feet and is holding on to them often. As usual she is all smiles, and is my rock through this deployment. I am so blessed to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. 

Anyhow, we're just counting down the months until our other half gets home :) 

0 opinions: