? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

The field, Barracks duty and Ultrasounds! What a wonderful week! HA..

First off, I would like to thank Mother Nature for giving us this absolutely BEAUTIFUL day today. It is about 10:00am, and in the 60's. I really want to go somewhere, do something... but at the moment I have no means of transportation, oh well.

We still havn't heard anything on Haiti, but we have heard that Eric's deployment to Afghanistan was moved up to December of this year, oh joy! Supposedly his higher-ups have a meeting sometime this week to discuss Haiti.

I have my first ultrasound this Friday! Yay! I am 8 weeks and 5 days along as of today. I can't wait! Eric and I have picked out baby names! Girl: Alexis Grace and Boy: Abel John. We are both really excited!

Well, I'm going to get off here. The pups are whining to go outside, and frankly so am I. It's beautiful out! See ya!

0 opinions: