? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 days and counting!

2 more full days until our little princess is here! We can't wait. Eric has tomorrow and Tuesday off, so we're taking this time to get some last minute things done before our little bundle of joy arrives! 

Agenda for the next couple days:

Monday morning I have a Pre-Op appointment. This appointment is where I sign all my final consent forms, discuss pain management plans and get any questions that we might have about the procedure answered. Tuesday morning I have a APU (Anesthesiology) appointment. At this appointment we will discuss what type of Anesthetic I will receive and we will also find out what time we have to be at the hospital. Wednesday, of course, is the big day! Unfortunately, Eric and I's AT&T phones are being shut off on Tuesday, so unless we are allowed to bring the lap top to the hospital, everyone will have to wait on pictures until we get home. Hopefully my procedure will be early in the morning, that way I won't have to starve myself for TOO long prior.

Eric is not going to California in October like planned. Since I'm getting a C Section, I will not be able to drive or lift anything heavy for 4 weeks minimum. His command decided to let him stay home since I don't have any immediate family that can come out here for that amount of time. We also found out the results of his MRI. There is injury to his Petula and quite a bit of soft tissue damage. The doctor stated in the report that he can technically still deploy, but he will be in significant pain and discomfort, given his job. It is now up to his command to make the final decision on whether or not he goes, and if he does go... what he will be doing while there. I am very grateful that Eric does not have to go to California. This means that he gets to spend a lot more time than expected with Alexis, and that means A LOT to me, and him. 

If I don't get a chance to post tomorrow, this will be the last post until Alexis is brought home. Have a great evening! 

1 opinions:

Wright said...

I'm so excited for you, Audrey! I feel like you JUST told me that you were pregnant and now she's almost here!!