? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

And time flies by...

I am becoming horrible at updating this. Hopefully I can break that habit sometime in the near future.

Alexis is due in 2 weeks and 4 days, but who's counting right? I've been having contractions every now and then, most of them Braxton Hicks. We will see what the next 2 weeks brings us! My uterus is measuring normally now and she's doing perfect! Eric and I CAN NOT wait until she is here!

Today I went to my friends house for what I thought was a "Girls Day". Turns out they had been planning a surprise baby shower for me for about 3 weeks now! It was A LOT of fun. I got to meet a couple new ladies, eat delicious cake and open some great gifts :) It was nice to get out, and it was a VERY nice surprise. I'm blessed to have friends such as these, that care! 

I have started attending church. I've only been to this church once, but I'm going to attempt to make a point of attending more often, especially when Eric deploys.

Eric's MRI went well, we are still waiting on the results. He hasn't been going into the field though because of his knee. Will keep you updated on that.

Cosmo is still just as cute and perfect as ever. I'm lucky to have such an awesome dog, they are hard to come by!

 Anyways, I'm going to get off here and watch some TV with the hubby. Have a wonderful night!

2 opinions:

Wright said...

Alexis is free to make her debut with no further objections from me! Haha. Seriously though, I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad you enjoyed the baby shower! I knew you would!!

The Slatton Family said...

So glad that you updated! Wow - a surprise baby shower...what great, supportive friends! Praying that the next two weeks pass quickly for you. REST, REST, REST!!! Can't wait to see pictures and read precious stories about Miss Alexis!!! Love to you all!