? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

If I die young, bury me in satin. Lay me down on a bed of roses.

Hey all, thought I should probably update this!

Alexis update: Her C-Section is still scheduled for September 29th, if she doesn't come before then. My uterus is supposedly measuring normally, but the doctor that measured it was a bit of an idiot, so I'm going to have MY doctor re-measure it on Wednesday at my next appointment. Other than that, she is doing good. Still using my rib-cage as a kick-ball :)

Eric update: He is not going to Ft. Bragg for training, because of his knee. Can't say I'm complaining, but I'm wondering at how this lack of training recently is going to affect him when it comes time to deploy. Oh well, we'll see what happens! His MRI is on the 31st, so we'll hopefully know what's up with his knee shortly after.

Our tax return should FINALLY be here sometime in the next 2 weeks! Yay! They have taken forever to get it to us, and we sure could use it with Alexis almost here. It's such a relief!

Will keep this updated as long as the updates keep coming in! :) Have a great evening!

0 opinions: