? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 13, 2010

"Someday, we're gonna dance with those lions."


Good morning. The title of this post has no significant value to it at all, just a song I have stuck in my head =)

I had my OB appointment yesterday. Alexis' heart-rate was normal, and so is my weight gain, etc. My uterus is measuring a bit on the small side though. My doctor is going to measure it again at my next appointment (August 26th) and if it's still measuring smaller than average... I'm going to get an ultrasound to make sure that our little princess is growing properly. Fingers crossed that this is nothing serious, and that maybe she'll just be a little princess rather than an 8lb'er, lol. I have my C-Section scheduled for September 29th, so unless I go into labor before hand, that's when she will be here! Eric and I are beyond excited, and I am very much ready for her to make her debut. Sleep has recently evaded me, and it's taking an overall tole on my body and moods. I am trying my best to keep sane though!

A little update about Eric. He still has his MRI (for his knee) on the 31st of August, so we won't know what's going on with that until we get the results back. His company is choosing a few guys out of each platoon to make up a secondary platoon. This platoon will stay back in the states and will only deploy if they lose any guys out there and absolutely need them. According to Eric, people that are eligible to stay back are married Marines who do not carry a billet. (In other words, married marines who are not in charge of anyone except themselves). Eric does not carry a billet, therefor he is eligible. So, there's a chance he might not deploy when everyone else does. If he gets chosen, he could deploy at any time after the other guys leave, with as little as 48 hours notice... but will only deploy if they need him. So there's a SMALL chance he might not go at all. Keep in mind, he hasn't been chosen yet.. nor has anyone else, this is just a possibility.

In my mind, any extra time that he gets to spend with his daughter is a gift and a blessing, so we'll see what happens.

Cosmo is finally cured! After 3 different types of heart-worm and flea preventative, flea collars, countless numbers of shampoos and skin ointments, he finally does not itch. My mom sent us some Revolution Flea/Tick treatment and it worked wonders. It's so nice now that he's not suffering. Momma felt bad for the poor little guy =/

Keep us in your prayers. I will update this as we get updates. God bless.

0 opinions: