? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A break from the heat!

Hello! I would like to start off by saying that I am LOVING this break from the heat! Right about now, it should be around 90 degrees and climbing, but for the last couple days it's been staying right around the mid- 80s! Back in the beginning of summer, I didn't mind the heat at all because I could be out in it and I could go swimming... but now that my activities are limited (due to a constantly growing belly), I'm not a big fan, needless to say.

Speaking of a growing belly, I will be 32 weeks (8 months) along on Wednesday! We're coming to the final stretch, and I am BEYOND ready for Alexis to make her debut. I am having loads of fun (haha) dealing with Braxton Hicks. They don't hurt THAT bad, but they sure aren't a walk in the park. Her room is almost 100% set up. We have everything we need for her to be here. I'm trying to space myself with her room. I get so anxious and excited that I want to spend hours on end in there cleaning, organizing and putting things away... but I know if I space it out a bit, it'll give me something fun to do when I'm bored. I can tell that Eric is getting excited for her to be here as well. We had an appointment a couple days ago, and we officially have a date and plan! My doctor wants to try to induce me on September 23rd. Unfortunately, NHCL (Naval Hospital- Camp Lejeune)'s policy is that they will not induce labor until 41 weeks gestation. Given my medical history with my back, and the fact that Eric might be leaving sometime soon afterward, she's taking the issue to the Board Of Directors, to see if maybe they will give us a "pass", so to speak. If they are adamant on not inducing me, I will be getting a primary c-section on that day (September 23rd). I have another appointment with her on August 12th, so I will know everything for sure then.

A little update about Eric... a while back (while working) he injured his knee. Ever since then, they've been sending him to Physical Therapy 3 days out of every week, for over a month now. He had a follow-up with his doctor on Tuesday, and he said that his knee is not improving at all. Eric has a MRI scheduled for August 31st to see if maybe there is something more to his injury, rather than just a sore ligament. If so, there's a small increment of a chance that he might not deploy to Afghanistan. I'm torn on this issue. I, of course, don't want him to deploy... but I don't want him to be in pain either. Oh well, we'll see how it turns out!

Keep us in your prayers!

0 opinions: