? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

So sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have been beyond busy.

Eric is in Afghanistan, has been for a while now. Alexis and I miss him terribly, and ask your prayers to keep him and his unit safe. The last time I spoke with him, on Christmas Eve, he said he was doing good, just missed us and couldn't wait to get home to us. If anyone would like his address to write him or send him care packages, just get with me and I can get that for you.

Alexis is 3 months and 3 days old :) She is an absolute angel, I couldn't be happier. She is such a happy baby, only is fussy when she's hungry or really tired. She can sit up with support, she has rolled over and can completely hold her head up now. She is sleeping through the night more often than not, and is all smiles. She definitely misses daddy, and knows that he's missing. I show her a picture of him every day and she smiles and gets excited every time. In Afghanistan, he recorded himself reading a book to her, and mailed it to our home in North Carolina. I can not wait to get home to read it to her. I think it will help me more so than her, because this way, in between phone calls I can hear his voice whenever I please.

I ask that you keep all service members in Afghanistan in your thoughts and prayers. We can not wait till our favorite warrior comes home :) Happy New Year everyone!

0 opinions: